*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Comments: New & Ready To Ship!
Product Description: Save More: FREE SHIPPING!
Secrets of Atlantis is a cinematic adventure filled with mystery and suspense, with hours of gameplay and numerous characters and puzzles to solve. Travel back in time for a gritty, film-noir adventure with a young engineer who stumbles across an amazing secret - and follows it around the world. It's 1937 and Howard Brooks is returning to New York from Germany by zeppelin, when he is attacked by occultists. After learning about these mysterious evil-doers, he finds he may be an heir to the lost city of Atlantis. Caught up by his past, Howard sets out on an adventure that leads him to fascinating locations around the world -- but his enemies lay in wait, having set a trap for him. Help Howard Brooks solve the mystery of his heritage and escape from these occult killers in time. High-quality cinematographic production - An atmosphere so captivating, you'll feel like you're really living the adventure.
* Set out in search of the lost continent and make discoveries beyond your wildest dreams
* Travel to exotic locations around the world - from New York to Macao, palaces and temples in India & Mesopotamia, and more
* More than thirty characters to keep you company on your travels. Watch out - not everyone is totally trustworthy!
* Dozens of puzzles and enigmas to challenge you for hours
* Puzzles are combined with an original soundtrack, short video sequences and charismatic characters
NOTE: U.S. DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING ONLY, NO SHIPPING TO P.O. BOXES, AK & HI...
NOTE: *Returns Accepted: up to (30) days, buyer pays return shipping. Domestic Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States Only!
We also sell on - u-Auction.org - Buy & Sell for FREE while supporting education.
More of our products can be found on:
1. http://www.bargainsandbuys.com - Our direct online store
2. http://www.auction.usvls.com - Free school supported auction
3. http://www.deartomyheart.com - Fashion, Art and Jewelry